nestled in the scenic beauty of the Washoe Valley with views of the Sierra Nevada Mountains
Silverada Estates is rated #1 55+ park in Washoe County, conveniently located in the heart of Reno Nevada, the Biggest Littlest City in the World. This 169 space senior mobile home community offers lots of amenities like an indoor pool, fitness center, peaceful outdoor sitting patio, shade trees, and laundry room.
- 5 minutes from downtown Reno, casinos, and hospitals
- 2 minutes from Teglia’s Paradise Park – Activity Center, Community Garden, and senior activities
- 7 minutes from the Reno-Tahoe International Airport and the University of Nevada, Reno
- 5 to 15 minutes from all regional shopping centers
JOIN THE WAITING LIST
"*" indicates required fields
Enjoy Silverada’s beautiful clubhouse and its inviting lodge ambiance
- Seasonal indoor swimming pool
- Exercise area
- Restrooms and showers
- Meeting hall
- Billiard room
- Community Business Office
There is also a separate spacious laundry facility with:
An informal library and reading area
Second exercise area
And a place to do your arts and crafts projects
Courteous, responsive management.
Community social gatherings.
Silverada is next to shopping; near parks, recreation, downtown Reno; the Washoe County Senior Center; University of Nevada Reno and School of Medicine; 5 minutes to two regional hospitals and AMTRAK; or 7 minutes to the Veterans Administration Hospital-Sierra Nevada. Friendly neighbors. Approved pets permitted!